lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

What do the Chinese youth think of Mexico?

We contacted three young Chinese people to find out what is the perception they have of Mexico as Chinese youth. We made very simple questions to find out what is the image of Mexico inside the Chinese culture.

1.- Jung Fen, 24 years old from Hangzhou, China.
     What is your perception of Mexico? Did you like it? Would you come back?



Mexico is beautiful country. I worked in Guadalajara for Tec de Monterrey for some weeks and found it is a very interesting country. I also found that Mexicans find Chinese very strange and you find people staring at you very often. I also found is very similar to China, very disorganized sometimes and informal, but with very rich history. I like Mexico and I want to go back, but I have other countries I want to travel before going back.

2.- Victoria, 26 years old from Hangzhou, China.
     What is your perception of Mexico? Would you like to go?



I have never been outside of China, but I met many Mexican friends lately while teaching them the Chinese language. They have been very nice to me and friendly, I like them a lot. They are very welcoming and I like that they are so interested in the Chinese language and Chinese culture. Mexico and China are very old cultures and I want to go to Mexico sometime in the future to know more about it.

3.- Summer, 28 years old from Shanghai, China.
     What is your perception of Mexico? Would you like to go?



I don’t know a lot of Mexico. Other countries are more famous in China. People usually want to go to the USA and France, but I have not heard much about Mexico. I am sure is very beautiful country but I don’t plan to go in the future. Mexico is not very popular in China.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario